ABOUT ROLLER SHUTTERS SYSTEM OPOTERM:
- Innovative Opoterm roller shutter system is designed for those who seek for a modern and comprehensive system.
- Roller shutters Opoterm are designed to be installed in newly constructed or renovated buildings, as the installation takes place together with windows.
- Opoterm shutter box is installed indoors, while the shutter descends outside. Due to this structure shutters become invisible, and this tends to become an attractive solution for designing house facades.
- Wide range of guide and profile colors can become an ideal decorative element of a building.
- Opoterm system design allows integrating the roller shutter box into the window niche, hiding it so that even when mounted inside the room it does not disintegrate the room interior.
- System box of Opoterm roller shutters is installed inside the room, so shutters of this kind have a very good thermal insulation. This significantly reduces heating costs in winter and protects the premises from overheating in summer.
- Well thought-through design of roller shutters and proper selection of materials ensure extremely effective protection from unwanted guests.