Right Price Blinds are now delighted to be able to offer motorised blinds in over 280 fabrics to our clients around Cork, Limerick, Tipperary and Waterford. All of our motorised roller blinds are controlled by easy to use and specifically designed remote controls.
REASONS TO CHOOSE RIGHT PRICE BLINDS MOTORISED BLINDS
- Available on all of our Roller blind ranges
- Includes a five-channel remote which is easy to programme and operate multiple blinds simultaneously or separately in a number of configurations to suit the situation
- Rechargeable battery with a three-pin blind charger inserted directly into the blind.
- Fully charge takes 24 hours for between 5-7 months of usage
- Motorised roller blinds offer the perfect child safe solution
Here are some of the questions our clients regularly ask about our motorised blinds…
How do I charge the blind and how long will it last?
Plugging directly into the headrail and charging into a 3 pin plug socket for 24 hours, will give a full charge in the first instance. Used once a day, this will last on average for between 5-7 months.
Are motorised blinds good for children’s bedrooms?
By choosing a motorised roller blind, any dangling cords are replaced with a motor that sits neatly in the headrail, making them the perfect child safe solution. Operated by a remote handset, you are in full control. However, no matter what blinds are chosen for a child’s bedroom, or any room at all, every blind will be supplied with a child safe device for controlling cords.
What fabrics can I use with motorised blinds?
We offer over 280 different fabric colours, patterns and finishes in our motorised blinds range.